Poziv studentima za učešće na kongresu Maltepe Univerzitetaadmin
MALTEPE UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CONGRESS’2021
MALTEPE UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL STUDENT CONGRESS ON HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (HUMSOS)
“ADAPTATION TO PANDEMIC AND THE NEW FUTURE”
Humanities and Social Sciences of Maltepe University takes pride in inviting undergraduate and graduate students to send their abstracts for the 8th International Student Congress with the name of “Maltepe University International Student Congress On Humanities And Social Sciences (HUMSOS)” to be held at Maltepe University.
Since 2013, Maltepe University International Student Congress (MUISC) has hosted students from all around the world giving them the opportunity to express and exchange research interests and ideas on a variety of important issues in their respective fields of study.
The main theme of the Congress will be “Adaptation to Pandemic and the New Future.” We welcome submissions of BA/MA and Ph.D. students for individual papers (up to 2 papers), media practice contributions (audio / video) and posters that should be addressing, but not limited to, the following topics:
Pandemic & Faculty of Business and Management Sciences
- New normal in the Global Pandemic Process
- Pandemic and Business Environment
- Pandemic and Digitalization
- Pandemic in Logistics, Supply Chain Management and Transportation
- Pandemic and Unemployment
- Pandemic and Economic Empowerment
- Pandemic and E-Business
- Pandemic and Global Inequality
- Pandemic and Migration
- Pandemic and Civil Society
Pandemic & Faculty of Communication
- Adaptation to the New Normal in Communications (seamlessness of communication, ongoing dialogue through new channels etc.)
- Collaborative Thinking in the new Ecosystem
- Media Coverage (e.g. fake news) during Covid-19 Pandemic
- Agenda Setting during Covid-19 Pandemic (Traditional vs. Digital Media)
- Film Studies in the Age of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Adaptation of Marketing Communication Strategy in the Post-Pandemic Period
- The Importance of Health Communication in the Post-Pandemic Period
- Changes in Digital Communication during Covid-19 Pandemic
Pandemic & Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Adaptation to social life in pandemic
- Attitudes and behaviors of people during the pandemic
- Transitions in social interactions – interpersonal relationships
- Transitions in social habits
- Cultural considerations (the impact of the cancellation of many national cultural events, emergence of new socialies expressions)
- Positive and negative psychosocial outcomes of pandemic
- People’s psychological coping strategies with pandemic
- Philosophy and pandemic process (epistemology, moral philosophy, ontology, philosophy of science, philosophy of art etc.)
Pandemic & Faculty of Education
- Psychological Counselling and Psychological Services in Education During Pandemic
- Distance Learning
- Technology Use During Pandemic
- Adult Learning During Pandemic
- Early Childhood Education During Pandemic
- Philosophical Dimensions of Education
- Special Education During Pandemic
- Multicultural Education
- Parental Involvement in Education During Pandemic
- Comparative Education
- New Approaches to Assessment and Evaluation in Distance Learning
- Digital Learning
- Online Counselling
- Education Management During Pandemic
- STEM (Science-Technology-Engineering-Math) Education
- Teaching Turkish as a Foreign Language
- Child Rights During Pandemic
- Vocational Guidance and Career Counseling
Pandemic & Faculty of Law
The Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on :
- Contract Law
- Public Law
- Civil Law
- Investment Law
- Arbitration Law
- Labour Law
- Health Law
- Private International Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- Criminal Law
- Insurance Law
- Family Law
- Human Rights
- Commercial Law
Submissions are accepted from Undergraduate or Graduate students from all Human & Social Sciences. Abstracts must be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com and should contain a clear outline of the argument, theoretical framework, methodology and results.
|Call for Paper||January 10, 2021|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||April 02, 2021|
|Notice of Acceptance/Rejection||May 03, 2021|
|Full Paper Submission||May 17, 2021|
|MUISC’2021 (HUMSOS)||June 02-04, 2021|
Participants will be joining fellow students from Turkey and around the world to debate the different issues in the context of “ADAPTATION TO PANDEMIC AND THE NEW FUTURE” in a conference organized for students by students, with the support of Maltepe University’s Faculty of Business and Management Sciences, Faculty of Communication, Faculty of Education, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences and Faculty of Law staff.
The text of the abstracts should be submitted in English ONLY, in a separate Word document in the following format: max. 250 words, 1.5 line spaced Arial (Plain) 11-point font (except for title which should be 14-point font), A4 size page formatting, with the page margins of 2.5 cm from the left, top and bottom and 2 cm from the right.
Your abstract should include:
1- an introductory statement that outlines the background and significance of the study
2- a brief description of the basic theory/perspective and methodology
3- a clear indication of the major analysis and interpretation
4- a concluding statement
– Abstracts should include title of paper, full name(s) of author(s), institutional affiliation,
250-word abstract, which best describes the subject of your submission and e-mail address(es).
– Papers should not have been presented, published or accepted to be published elsewhere.
– Papers should be written in English and sent in MS Word-(doc/docx) format. PDF format is not accepted.
– Paper should not be more than 10 pages, including tables, charts, appendixes and references.
– Papers should be typed 1.5-spaced on one side of a standard A4 paper with Times New
Roman 12 font, left margin 2,5 cm, bottom-top margin 3 cm and right margin 2,5cm.
– All presentations including powerpoint should not exceed 15 minutes.
All abstracts will be published in Student Congress Booklet of “ ADAPTATION TO PANDEMIC AND THE NEW FUTURE ” before the congress is held.
Website Link; https://www.maltepe.edu.tr/muisc2021/